– Publishes your submission onsite and to the MIL-OSI network, then it is syndicated to the world’s top news, information, data aggregators (Knowledge Basket (NZ), Dow Jones Factiva, Lexis Nexis, AcquireMedia/NewsCycle, Contify > Gale, NewsBank USA, Comtex, and Thomson Reuters.
– Distributes your news, narrative, and images to news media, editors and journalists, correctly selected and based on your sector and/or specific news release needs.
– Provides an easy to use, step-by-step, news release creation guide.
– Ensures your news release meets journalistic quality standards.
NewzEngine Provides Reach to your message through our content relationships and networks.
– NewzEngine’s content editors have years of news media experience, and as such, we can ensure content parsing through our platform contains quality information that can be relied upon.
– Our quality control process has enabled NewzEngine to secure arrangements with the MIL-OSI network which syndicates information, news and data to leading global aggregators including: KnowledgeBasket (NZ), Dow Jones Factiva, LexisNexis, AcquireMedia/NewsCycle, Contify > Gale, NewsBank USA, Comtex, Thomson Reuters.
– This global syndication arrangement ensures your news has significant reach into information markets here in New Zealand, Australia, the wider Asia Pacific, the USA, Europe and basically all over the world.
– Distributes your release and multimedia to news media outlets and journalists throughout New Zealand, in Australia, the Pacific and South East Asia.
NewzEngine distributes to all news media in New Zealand, including to mainstream media newsdesks, journalists and editors.
You can select your distribution options via NewzEngine’s matrix of specialty sectors and locations.
Click here to purchase your plan.
Distributing to the right place:
NewzEngine distributes your release and multimedia to the right media outlets, editors and journalists, based on our up-to-date contacts database, There is no guarantee that all media will publish your release in part or in total, but our service makes sure your message gets to the right people at the right place.
In addition, after submission, if your release passes NewzEngine’s best practice quality test, it is highly likely that your news will be published by well-regarded outlets including LiveNews.co.nz, and Scoop.co.nz. LiveNews is part of the MIL-OSI network, and Scoop attracts tens of thousands of visitors each day and, significantly, is a resource journalists constantly use.
Once your release is published by the MIL-OSI network, then it is syndicated to the world’s top news, information, data aggregators, including Knowledge Basket (NZ), Dow Jones Factiva, Lexis Nexis, AcquireMedia/NewsCycle, Contify > Gale, NewsBank USA, Comtex, and Thomson Reuters.
News Release Guide:
Another benefit of NewzEngine’s service is its news release guide that, should you require it, offers a step-by-step process on how to create a news release that meets best professional communications practice. This ensures that your release meets the ‘what, where, when, who, how and why’ journalistic test. These elements are vital indicators that news media use to test how newsworthy a release or statement of information is.
What happens once my news is parsed through NewzEngine?:
– Within seconds of it being approved by our editors, your news will appear in the NewzEngine wire.
– Within seconds of approval, your news will be in the inbox of your selected news media outlets.
– Within 15 minutes your news will be published on LiveNews.co.nz.
– Within 60 minutes, your news will be syndicated by the MIL-OSI network and exported to global aggregators.
– Within hours, your news will likely be published on Scoop.co.nz. Scoop attracts tens of thousands of visitors each day and significantly is a resource journalists constantly use.
It is this impressive service that sets NewzEngine apart from other PR and distribution services.
NewzEngine is user friendly and is as easy to use as 1+2=3.
Whether you are a skilled communications professional, or have expertise in other areas and just need to get your message out, you will find NewzEngine well structured, logical, and displaying simple guidance in creating a news release (should you need it).
NewzEngine’s platform then does the heavy-lifting publishing, syndicating, distributing your release and multimedia to local/domestic/regional/global news and information networks.